Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cooking on the Mission!
 Chow Fun, Pork Curry, and Spaghetti... dont ask me about this combo!
 Cooking with elder Batemon! Fried rice, lemon chicken, chicken stir fry, rice noodles, and beef brocoli!
 Biscuits n Gravy! with Kielbasa and eggs
 BBQ Beef Ribs!
 Asian!!! I made crab hand rolls, bbq teri chicken, and fried rice!
 One of my favorite meals ever!!! Corned beef n Cabbage
 Me and Elder Rains making hamburger patties on the rez
 Chili and cornbread for the small branch on the rez
 Stir fry night! Helped to make $500 that night in food sales for the small community theater! It was a big hit and it was often requested while I served there... people still remember it!
 Yes that is all steak! Mmmmmmmm!
 My plate which consists of 80 percent beef, 15 percent potatoes and 5 percent cornbread! Typical mid west meal!
Cooking Ham and turkey for the Easter meal for the branch on the rez 
Turkey!!!
 Lots of stuffing
 First time making cinnamon rolls on the rez


Rolls!!!
While serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I have cooked a lot! I know people say that missionarys dont have a lot of time to cook, and are always on the run, but when you serve in a mission like the South Dakota Rapid City Mission.... Its a little different! Especially when serving on the rez in a town with 800 people... once you've taught all you can what else is a elder to do...... volunteer to cook stir fry for the community movie night! I thank Heavenly Father every day for my talent of cooking and I hope to be able to share it with the world some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment