Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How I Started!
I remember when I was younger in middle school, I would catch the bus home and be very hungry. It would be several hours till mom and dad got home from work, so I had to fend for myself often trying to remember what and how mom cooked certain things, I would experiment! My size today is proof of my trial and errors! I also remember being mad when something got burnt or messed up and didn't turn out right, I would take the pan/pot to the back of our shed, dig a hole and bury what was a disaster hoping that my parents wouldn't find out I wasted food. When I got better I would surprise my parents when they got home from work and would often be excited to hear their critique of the dish. I took their comments seriously and tried to perfect my dishes. I first mastered ramen and rice, then moved on to eggs and sausage, then onto Chinese egg drop soup and on to beef broccoli. 

No comments:

Post a Comment