Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Thai Masterpieces!
Thai Coconut Curry
 Chicken Pad Thai
Chicken summer rolls!
So lately I've had an addiction to Thai food thanks to Cameron Hee (my cousin) and Chloe Pellegrino (cam's gf) for dragging me to Kahuku and trying the "Thai food truck" I love Thai food... its so fresh and healthy I had to try and duplicate it! Creamy and spicy with carrots, onions, and eggplant, my Coconut curry was very delicious... Thanks to cam and chloe always cooking at her house I had to use my electric wok to cook it finding out last minute our only pot was gone. My pad Thai is smothered in grated carrots, bean sprouts and roasted peanuts! My summer rolls are a little non translucent due to cracked wrappers... I had to wrap them twice so you cant see whats inside. No where near the original but getting closer. I love a good challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment